PSKC Facebook

Friday, August 20, 2010

COMING SOON!!!

BE PREPARED PORTSMOUTH SPARTAN KETTLEBELL CLUB IS ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED. SOUTHERN OHIO'S FIRST AND ONLY KETTLEBELL STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING FACILITY IS GETTING READY TO OPEN!! FIRST WORKOUT WILL BE SATURDAY, AUGUST 28TH. STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS...

Countless hours and numerous volunteers have made this dream a reality. An old cinder block warehouse hidden deep within an industrial park in Portsmouth, Ohio is in the final stages of being converted into a primitive old school strength and conditioning facility. I am forever indebted to those who motivated me to open my own facility. Make no mistake about it; this is my facility but it is your club.

I only offer hard work, intensity, and a never ending dedication to provide you the best coaching and motivation you will ever receive. There is no magic pill nor easy road; your success will be a direct result of your efforts. If it was easy; it wouldn't be worth it....

Sign that will be posted on the main entrance of PSKC






2 comments:

  1. Reading the affirmation had me PUMPED!!! I'm ready to hit the gym and break something off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna be awesome! That sign will be posted on the front door to PSKC.

    ReplyDelete