PSKC Facebook

Friday, October 28, 2011

PSKC Gear

Front of hoodies & shirts
BACK

New shirts and hoodies! Big thanks to Sara for helping me with the design. Here's the deal. The gear is available for PRE-ORDER. I need your sizes/totals and payment NO LATER THAN Friday, November 4th. I'm hoping to have these available November 11th. I will order a few extras but not many, so this will be in limited quantities. Please pre-order so you won't miss out.
If you attend PSKC, go ahead and make you order there.  I will start collecting money this Monday. Make sure you list the sizes and quanities and go ahead and pay while you're there.
For the out of town fans of PSKC. Please use the online options below and make your pre-order now. As soon as the order comes in I'll ship it out to your location. Only thing I ask is be patient with me and take a photo of your PSKC swag when you get it!

THE HOODIE $33:




Sizes







THE SHIRT $20:
Front
Back


Sizes


No comments:

Post a Comment