PSKC Facebook

Sunday, May 22, 2011

2011 GAUNTLET = MASSIVE SUCCESS

Winner's Circle: SnatchMaster, Beast Mode, Machine, and Golden Girl
 Saturday's Gauntlet Challenge was a massive success. The gym was packed with over 50 people, including over 20 competitors who put everything they had into the half day 5 event challenge. The level of effort and intensity was awesome. One of the highlights was my buddy Derick Smith making the trip from Chillicothe. Derick competing on a scaled level because he just recently went through hip replacement surgery! Such an inspiration...

We are already planning for how to make next year's Gauntlet even bigger and better.

Later in the week I'll have a more detailed recap, once I get all the photos and footage put together. But I'm extremely proud of everyone who stepped up to the challenge. Just completing the "finisher" alone is something to be proud of!

Top competitors from each category..
A couple of annoucements for this week:
  1. Morning classes with Mo starts this Tuesday 9am! Initially, morning classes will be offered on Tuesdays and Fridays at 9am. Also, Ann Marie's Running Clinic on Wednesdays will be rescheduled from noon to 9am as well.
  2. PaleoKits orders. The deadline is this Wednesday to give me your PaleoKits order. Go to: http://www.stevesoriginal.com/store Let me know what you want and the quantity and I'll make sure I order enough. Once I get an idea of what people like, my plan is to have plenty of supply on hand at the gym! Just shoot me an email and let me know what to order.. louisdaleking@yahoo.com
Just want to send a huge thanks to the competitors, judges, and spectators who came out and made Saturday a very special day at PSKC! I owe you guys tremendously...

See you guys Monday at 6pm or 7pm Strength and Conditioning classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment