PSKC Facebook

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

PSKC Intro = Wednesday 5pm

200 total wall balls
This week's intro class will be tomorrow (Wednesday) at 5pm. The compound will be closed this weekend as the crew travels up to Indiana to get our Mudder on. So now is the time to get a piece of the madness.

On Monday we did a wall ball assault....featuring a total of 200 wall balls. The workout was:
50 wall ball
stoplight run
30 wall ball
Legion Run
20 wall ball
ye old lantern run
100 wall ball
PSKC tested...JFK Jr approved!
 Being on travel sucks...away from family, Ohio, and you guys. But there are some silver linings. I get to sit back from afar and watch how cool you guys are. Following you guys through Facebook and the several texts/emails I get is pretty awesome. 
 
First of all I just want to send a very special shout out to Mo and Trappy. These women are incredible blessing to PSKC. They are strong, intelligent, fun loving, and most of all they care deeply about the folks at PSKC. Whenever I'm on the road, it's such a relief not to have to worry about the gym, because it's in tough and loving hands.

Equally cool, is watching you guys support and encourage one another. More recently, it seems the urgency has been rightfully put on nutrition. How cool is it that we have 2 very talented members who are willing to share their journey through the Paleo/Primal lifestyle. 

If you're out there struggling on what to eat I urge to go read Ashley's latest post over at her BLOG:
http://strive4strength.blogspot.com/2011/11/eat-what-you-love-love-what-you-eat.html
"I eat lean meats, lots of fresh veggies, fruit, nuts and seeds and I drink a gallon of water a day. It's what works for me and I'm going to continue to eat this way because of how good it tastes, how it makes me feel, and how it helps me perform."

Next up read the Grizz's latest post from his BLOG:
http://therabidgrizzly.blogspot.com/2011/11/its-not-rocket-science.html
Basically ....here's the way I look at it most of the time. It has to have a soul and it had to be alive. Mashed taters in a box ain't alive, ya heard?
Keep up the good fight guys and continue to help and encourage one another to be stronger, healthier, and better people!

No comments:

Post a Comment